What is Clear Correct?
When people hear the word “braces” the first image that comes to mind
is metal wire and brackets on the teeth. Not only do these traditional
braces cause gum irritation, but let’s face it, they are not very
attractive! Fortunately, orthodontic technology has come a long way in
the last few years.
Patients can now use Clear Correct to straighten their teeth. These revolutionary braces are virtually invisible and do not have brackets, wires, or rubber bands. Clear Correct uses custom-designed trays that are both removable and transparent. These aligners gradually move your teeth until they are straight, giving you the beautiful smile you have always wanted.
How do I get Clear Correct?
Clear Correct makes straightening your teeth easy, from your initial appointment to your last. First your doctor will evaluate your teeth and discuss what you want your target smile to look like. After establishing your treatment goals, your doctor will take x-rays, digital photos, and impressions of your teeth. These are combined to create your Clear Correct prescription aligners.
The information is sent to the Clear Correct lab, where your custom treatment plan is created. Clear Correct makes a precise 3D model of your teeth, which maps out each step of your treatment and allows you and your doctor to preview the final results. Once you are both satisfied with the treatment plan, your custom aligners are fabricated using high-tech digital mapping and molding. Finally, your Clear Correct aligners are delivered back to your doctor.
From this point on, the process is easy:
You will wear your aligners all the time, except when eating or
drinking, or when brushing or flossing your teeth.
Every few weeks you will check in with your doctor to see how you are progressing and to get your next series of aligners.
Keep wearing your aligners consistently – soon you will have your perfect smile!
What are the benefits of Clear Correct?
- It won't interrupt your lifestyle.
- Unlike traditional braces, Clear Correct aligners are made of clear plastic and are comfortable to wear.
- Most people will never know you are straightening your teeth.
- There are no wires, metal brackets, or rubber bands to irritate your mouth. They are also removable, so if you have a special event or are going out to eat, you are free to take them out.
- It is versatile. Clear Correct can be used for all types of orthodontic conditions. It can treat widely spaced or overly crowded teeth. It can also take care of more complex issues, such as underbites, overbites, and crossbites.
- It is effective. In just 6 months to a year, Clear Correct can straighten your teeth and enhance your smile. Clear Correct has been proven effective in clinical research and in practices nationwide. As long as you wear your aligners consistently, you will see the results as you progress through your treatment.
Clear Correct has become the ideal choice for those wanting to straighten their teeth. Over a quarter of a million patients have used Clear Correct to straighten and brighten their smiles. Do you live in or around Pleasanton? Call us today to find out more about Clear Correct!